Bedroom Furniture Care
Tips to prolong the life of your cabinet and bedroom furniture:
- Always follow the Manufacturers care instructions where provided
- Do not place furniture near excessive heat or direct sunlight as this may cause cracking and deterioration of the colour.
- Always leave a gap behind the wardrobes and wall to allow air to circulate.
- Avoid marking furniture with sharp objects and protect from warm objects, strong cleaning agents and water, use insulated mats as protection.
- Never drag your furniture, carefully lift when moving.
- Always follow fitting instructions for wall-fixing, glass surfaces and shelves.
- Don’t overstrain drop flap stays and hinges or place heavy items onto glass shelves.
See our full range of bedroom furniture here or contact us today for more information.
Go back to Furniture Care page